|Be a strong and authentic female leader||12.03.2024 10:00 - 13:00 (Tue)||online||Doris Schönbeck|
We empower women to become leaders and drive positive change towards a more sustainable future. In this training, we aim to equip you with exactly what it takes to grow as a strong and authentic leader and become aware and confident in your own ability to inspire action both in yourself and in others.
- enhance your self-reflective capability and build resilience and self-efficacy
- grow your entrepreneurial mindset and learn effective tools for self-empowerment as leader
- develop human-centered approaches to problem solving and innovation
- grow your network of aspiring women leaders, entrepreneurs, and changemakers
Google Slides Presentation, group work/discussion, individual reflection, via Leadership Canvas work on Miro board.
At the beginning of the doctorate | during the doctorate | at the end of the doctorate
Exclusively for women. This training is open to all female doctoral candidates interested in the topic of humanistic leadership from all educational and professional backgrounds.
Laptop/tablet with stable internet connection, microphone, webcam, Zoom (in most cases).
To ensure time for interactivity during the workshop, all participants have to prepare online course material in advance. The tasks will be sent 3-5 days beforehand, preparation time is about 45 min.
- Excellent discussion about several topics! I enjoyed the methodology too.
- The course has much useful information, it was very nice and interesting to do group discussions with other participants.
Doris Schönbeck is currently team & leadership development trainer & coach at XPLORE and Women Start-up!, UnternehmerTUM GmbH. Entrepreneurship educator, trainer, and coach for more than 15 years; start-up co-founder, business & team coach, manageress, and sharpen of diverse entrepreneurship education programs at UnternehmerTUM. Find more on LinkedIn