|Research Data Management for Science and Engineering
|18.10.2023 10:00 - 15:00 (Mi)
|MW 2101, Boltzmannstr. 15, 85748 Garching
Would you like to manage your research data (more) efficiently? You will learn how to structure, document and publish your research data, how to comply with policies and legal requirement and which tools and resources can support you.
This workshop will introduce researchers to the basics of research data management (RDM), including requirements and duties for scientists as well as tools and systems available at TUM and LRZ.
- Awareness for research data management
- Bookkeeping in your own research
- Exchange and dissemination of research data
- Finding and reusing research data
- Use of metadata and metadata schemas
- Knowledge of tools and systems at TUM and LRZ
Presentations, exercises, discussion
Laptop or tablet recommended
All the lecturers are are research data management experts from different fields of application, as University Library, Leibniz Supercomputing Centre and Engineering (Aerodynamics)