|Welcome & Networking, Good Scientific Practice & Research Integrity||20.09.2023 09:00 - 17:00 (Mi)||TUM Graduate School|
|Course 2: Staying Balanced While Doing Your Doctorate||09.10.2023 14:00 - 18:30 (Mo)||Tanja Sossikian|
|Course 2: Staying Balanced While Doing Your Doctorate||10.10.2023 14:00 - 18:30 (Di)||Tanja Sossikian|
|Course 2: Staying Balanced While Doing Your Doctorate||11.10.2023 14:00 - 18:30 (Mi)||Tanja Sossikian|
Keywords: stress, health, resilience, simple techniques, self-responsibility, self-empowerment
Introduction to the course topics:
This training is for you, if you are keen on building and sustaining your overall well-being in a self-responsible and independent way. You will learn some highly effective self-care tools and physical exercises (similar to yoga) to increase your health, joy, and vitality.
We will cover:
- The anatomy of (stress-) emotions: What are they? How do they occur?
- How to influence your emotions
- How to step out of the brain-loop, stay focused and quiet the mind
- How to better understand and take care of your needs
- How to prevent burn-out and be more resilient
- Highly effective physical exercises and their background in Chinese Medicine
- Increase health, joy and vitality
- Influence emotions
- Stay focused
- learn simple self-care tools and a 5 min. daily energy routine
- Alternating lectures and active physical exercises
- Individual, group, partner and plenary work
Participation requirements: None.
Technical requirements: Laptop/tablet with stable internet connection, microphone, webcam, Zoom (in most cases).
Other information, notes:
Please wear comfortable clothing and make sure you have enough space for some physical exercises similar to Yoga!
Tanja Sossikian, M.A. has been working as a freelance trainer, coach and consultant in business companies since 1995. She teaches speech communication at Regensburg University and specializes in conflict management based on Nonviolent Communication and health management.
Tanja has a Master’s Degree in English, French and Spanish Studies as well as Speech Communication. She is a certified trainer in NVC (Non-Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg), a certified practitioner of Eden Energy Medicine and has her own practice for coaching and health management in Regensburg where she lives with her two sons.
Tanja is passionate about self-empowering people to improve their relationships and master their well-being. She loves being in nature, good food and singing.